White Triplex Cable - 14/3 AWG - Round - 100'
- Ancor round triplex cable features white, green and black Marine Grade primary conductors (correctly color-coded to ABYC standards) in a white common jacket that is made for easy removal while providing the best abrasion resistance available
- These cables exceed UL 1426 standards and are made from the highest quality ultra flexible (Type 3/Class K) tinned copper stranding that provides maximum protection against corrosion and electrolysis while resisting fatigue due to vibration and flexing
- Ancors proprietary premium vinyl insulation stays flexible even in extreme cold and resists salt water, battery acid, oil, gasoline and ultra-violet radiation. Exclusive insulation is rated at 600 volts, 105°C dry and 75°C wet, and is resistant to heat and abrasion.
- Features three Marine Grade primary conductors (white, black and green) in a white common jacket.
- Length (Feet): 100
- Gauge: 14/3 AWG
- Color: Black/Green/White
- Box Dimensions: 6"H x 11"W x 11"L WT: 10.6 lbs
- UPC: 091887807035