Furunos NX300 paperless Navtex receiver is the most economical way of monitoring navigational warnings, meteorological warnings, search and rescue information and other data for ships sailing within 200-400 n.m. of shore. Every incoming message is identified and new messages are read from the high-contrast 4.5" LCD display, no paper is required. However, you can print out the message via a PC.
The NX300 consists of the compact, waterproof display and an H-Field Loop antenna. You can also use the NX300 as a nav repeater, by using its NMEA0183 port to connect it to your GPS or DGPS receiver.
Shipping InformationPower Requirements
- Digital Navtex Receiver - No Paper Required
- 518 kHz Reception - 200-400nm Range From Coast Stationt
- 132 Message (Avg.) / 28,000 Character Memory Strorage Capacity
- Optimum Station Selection Based Upon Position (*L/L Required)
- GPS NMEA 0183 L/L Position / SOG / COG / BTW Data Repeater
- RS-232 Data Output To Personal Computer & Printer
- H-Field Antenna For Enhanced Reception (No Ground Required)
- 3 Modes: Message Selection, Message Display, Nav Data Display
- 15 Message Categories - User Selectable / Customized
- Low Power Consumption & Memory Back-Up w/Lithium Battery
- 12 - 24 VDC, 70 - 250 mA (3W Max.)
Quick Guide (pdf)Owner's Manual (pdf)Brochure (pdf)
- L/L Data Input Required