AV51B14 Marine VHF Antenna - 4'
The AV51BI-4 is a high quality dipole antenna designed for the maritime VHF radio telephone service. It is designed for use on pleasure craft, but the high quality means it may be installed on all kinds of vessels. It comes with integrated BNC coaxial connector.
- Design: Design Center fed coaxial dipole
- Radiating element completely enclosed in polyurethane foam within a fiberglass tube. Stainless steel bracket
- Height: 4' (1,25 m.)
- Weight: 0.5 kg
- Wind rating: 55 m/s = 125 mph
- Finish: Polyurethane lacquer, white
- 1 x 14 standard mount thread
- Temperature range: -55°C, +71°C; -67°F, +160°F
- Waterproof rating: IP67
- Nominal impedance: 50 ohm
- Power rating: 100W
- Polarization: Vertical
- Connector: BNC female
- DC-grounded: Yes
The AV51BI-4 is fitted with UNS1"x14 female ferrules. Can be used with
all standard mounting accessories. Integrated BNC female coaxial connector. All BI versions come with a tool to mount the BNC male coaxial connector inside the stainless steel ferrule. AV-C adapter: To be able to make all 4ft. And 8ft. - BI version antennas - to a side feed cable version (to compensate for all C-version) - AV-C adapter is required.
*4-way bracket and coaxial cable not included
Quick Guide (pdf)Brochure (pdf)
- Length (Inches): 48'
- DB Gain (dB): 3dB
- Construction: Fiberglass
- Color: White
- Antenna Band: VHF/Cellular/PCS
- Box Dimensions: 2"H x 2"W x 53"L WT: 2.9 lbs