EV-200 Sail Linear Drive Evolution Autopilot
- A complete autopilot-in-a-box
- Evolution Ai for superior performance
- No calibration required
- Includes Type 1 Linear Drive Unit
- SeaTalkng Network Compatible
- ACU-200 auxiliary power to SeaTalkng network
- Includes p70s Autopilot Controller
- EV-1 Sensor Core
- p70s Autopilot Control Head
- ACU-200 Actuator Control Unit (Includes the M81105 Rotary Rudder Reference)
- Type 1 Short Linear 12V
- Evolution Cabling Kit
- EV Unit O-Ring Pack (set of 2)
- Wall Mounting Bracket
The EV Sensor Core
At the center of every Evolution system is the intelligent EV sensor core, a 9-axis sensor that monitors vessel motion in all three dimensions. The innovative EV sensor core combines advanced solid-state sensors with the Evolution autopilot processor into a single easy-toinstall housing.
Mount the EV sensor core above or below decks, the rugged enclosure is fully sealed and built to IPX6 and IPX7 waterproofing and submersion standards.
The EV-1 is designed for Evolution mechanical and hydraulic autopilot systems. SeaTalkng networking enables a single cable connection for power and data to the Evolution ACU (actuator control unit) and extended SeaTalkngand NMEA2000 networks.
- Precision monitoring of heading, pitch, roll, and yaw allowing the autopilot to evolve instantly as sea conditions and vessel dynamics change
- Flexible installation options
- Mount above or below deck
- Simple SeaTalkng connectivity to the control head and ACU
- Solid state sensor technology delivers dynamic accuracy to within 2 degrees in all conditions
- Fast and reliable heading data for MARPA, radar overlay, and heading modes on Raymarine multifunction displays
p70s Autopilot Control Head
The p70s is a push-button operation controller designed primarily for sailboats.
Advanced LED backlighting offers low power consumption and delivers vibrant color and contrast. Wide horizontal and vertical viewing angles ensure the display can be seen clearly from acute positions.
- LightHouse user interface is simple and quick to use
- Wide 160° viewing angles
- Start up wizard helps you configure the pilot quickly and easily
- Anti-reflective coating for improved visibility in bright sunlight
- Low power - typically 132mA/1.6W - 27% less than ST70 at x4 measured brightness
- Supported autopilot modes: Auto; Standby; Pattern; Track; Wind Vane; Power Steer and Jog Steer
- Simple system and group dimming/illumination
- Support for multiple data sources
- SeaTalkng/NMEA2000 and SeaTalk1 connectivity (no bridging required)
ACU-200 Autopilot Control Unit (ACU)
The rugged ACU (Actuator Control Unit) delivers reliable autopilot drive power and also provides power to the SeaTalkng bus. Choose the ACU that fits your steering system type.
Type 1 Mechanical Linear Drive
The Type 1 Mechanical Linear Drive is for mechancically steered vessels up to 22,000lb (10,000kg). Designed for boats with existing mechanical steering systems, the mechanical linear drive provides powerful thrust, fast hardover times and quiet operation.
- Low backdrive force, to minimize the drives effect on the boats steering when the autopilot is in standby
- A powerful electric motor controlled by an electromagnetic fail-safe clutch, using a high tensile belt drive and epicyclic gearbox
- High performance for minimum current consumption
Supported Drive Units
Includes Type Linear Drive Unit
Evolution Cabling Kit
- 1 x SeaTalkng Power Cable (0.4m)
- 1 x SeaTalkng Backbone Cable (5m)
- 1 x SeaTalkng Spur Cable (0.4m)
- 1 x SeaTalkng 5-way Connector Block
- 2 x SeaTalkng T-piece Connector
- 2 x SeaTalkng Terminator
Quick Guide (pdf)Brochure (pdf)
- Steering Type: Cable/Solenoid
- Box Dimensions: 13"H x 12"W x 31"L WT: 30.5 lbs
- UPC: 723193774328